不是CHINA BLUE ,哈哈

伍佰:我爱台北市,自由的台北市,繁华的台北市,享受的台北市  回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
踏出一步
  2楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:伍佰学院 大一 帖子:1743 积分:9527 威望:0 精华:1 注册:12/25/2004
  发帖心情 Post By:6/27/2006 9:08:02 PM [只看该作者]

地址用这个http://www.rjh.com.cn/res/200509/0923_3464_1889.wma 曲名:All Rise 歌手:Blue Yo, yo Yo, yo Your honour please Gotta believe what I say (say) What I will tell (tell) Happened just the other day (day) I must confess (confess) 'Cos I've had about enough (enough) I need your help (help) Got to make this here thing stop (stop) Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh) About all the things you used to do (come on) And if you thought you had me fooled (come on) I'm tellin' you now objection overruled Here we go (oh baby) One for the money and the free rides It's two for the lie that you denied All rise (all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) Three for the calls you've been making It's four for the times you've been faking All rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face) All rise (I rest my case) You're on the stand (stand) With your back against the wall (wall) Nowhere to run (run) And nobody you can call (call) oh no I just can't wait (wait) Now the case is open wide (wide) You'll try to pray (pray) But the jury will decide (decide) Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh) About all the things you used to do (come on) And if you thought you had me fooled (come on) I'm tellin' you now objection overruled (oh baby) One for the money and the free rides It's two for the lie that you denied All rise (all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) Three for the calls you've been making It's four for the times you've been faking All rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face) All rise (I rest my case) So step back 'cos you don't know this cat I know deep down that you don't want me to react I lay low leaving all my options open The decision of the jury has not been spoken Step in my house you find that your stuff has gone (gone) But in reality to whom does the stuff belong I bring you into court to preach my order And you know that you overstep the border, uhuh One for the money and the free rides It's two for the lie that you denied All rise (all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) Three for the calls you've been making It's four for the times you've been faking All rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face) All rise One for the money and the free rides It's two for the lie that you denied All rise (all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) Three for the calls you've been making It's four for the times you've been faking All rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face) All rise One for the money and the free rides It's two for the lie that you denied All rise (all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) Three for the calls you've been making It's four for the times you've been faking All rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face) All rise (I rest my case)

伍佰:就像是陷入泥沼之中,而伸手抓到的彩色的梦,就像我可以飞在天空,而我的身体却消失无踪  回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
踏出一步
  3楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:伍佰学院 大一 帖子:1743 积分:9527 威望:0 精华:1 注册:12/25/2004
  发帖心情 Post By:6/27/2006 9:08:52 PM [只看该作者]

好东西哈哈

伍佰:抱着我抱紧点,带你去找危险  回到顶部