共有661人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:[推荐]Queen-We are the champions

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
星野君
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:伍佰学院壹年级 帖子:141 积分:775 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2/5/2005
[推荐]Queen-We are the champions  发帖心情 Post By:5/2/2005 10:08:14 PM [显示全部帖子]

这歌原意是赞颂同性恋 结果不知怎的成了体育歌曲 http://www.bfedu.com/up1/m_we_are_champions.mp3 we are the champions 歌手:queen i've paid my dues time after time i've done my sentence but committed no crime and bad mistakes i've made a few i've had my share of sand kicked in my face but i've come through and i need to go on and on and on and on we are the champions - my friend and we'll keep on fighting till the end we are the champions we are the champions no time for losers 'cause we are the champions of the world i've taken my bows and my curtain calls you've bought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it i thank you all but it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise i consider it a challenge before the whole human race and i ain't gonna lose and i need to go on and on and on and on we are the champions - my friend and we'll keep on fighting till the end we are the champions we are the champions no time for losers 'cause we are the champions of the world we are the champions - my friend and we'll keep on fighting till the end we are the champions we are the champions no time for losers 'cause we are the champions

伍佰:我会好好的,花还香香的,时间一直去,回忆真美丽  回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
星野君
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:伍佰学院壹年级 帖子:141 积分:775 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2/5/2005
  发帖心情 Post By:5/2/2005 10:08:14 PM [显示全部帖子]

有些慢,请大家耐心

伍佰:不必难过,寂寞只是多情的人的一种感动  回到顶部