伍佰大陆网论坛╅论坛综合区╆『芭乐流行风』 → [推荐]Simple Plan 的<< Shut Up>> 附歌词!喜欢朋克摇滚的不要错过!

共有1440人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:[推荐]Simple Plan 的<< Shut Up>> 附歌词!喜欢朋克摇滚的不要错过!

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
枯木
  1楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信 主音吉他手
等级:伍佰学院肆年级 帖子:461 积分:2509 威望:0 精华:0 注册:12/5/2004
[推荐]Simple Plan 的> 附歌词!喜欢朋克摇滚的不要错过!  发帖心情 Post By:6/27/2006 7:40:55 PM [只看该作者]

[RA]http://ihome.ykh.edu.hk/~s20000731/music/sp1.mp3[/RA] There you go You're always so right It's all a big show It's all about you You think you know What everyone needs You always take time to criticize me It seems like everyday I make mistakes I just can't get it right It's like I'm the one you love to hate But not today So shut up shut up shut up Don't wanna hear it Get out get out get out Get out of my way Step up step up step up You'll never stop me Nothing you say today Is gonna bring me down You never ask why It's all a big lie Whatever you do You think you're special But I know and I know and I know And we know that you're not You're always there to point Out my mistakes And shove them in my face (Shut up shut up shut up) You'll never bring me down Don't tell me who I should be (Don't tell me who I should be) Don't try to tell me what's right for me Don't tell me what I should do I don't wanna waste my time Or watch you fade away Is gonna me down Shut up shut up shut up Nothing you say Bring me down Won't bring me down You won't bring me down 图片点击可在新窗口打开查看 关于Simple Plan 是加拿大的一支乐队,关于他们的成就我就不说了... Simple Plan乐队介绍: 主唱:PIERRE BOUVIER 吉他:SEBASTIEN LEFEBVRE 吉他:JEFF STINCO 贝斯:DAVID DESROSIERS 鼓手:CHUCK COMEAU

伍佰:我爱你我心已属于你,今生今世不移  回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
hys500
  2楼 | QQ | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信 大陆网CEO
等级:伍佰学院 大四 帖子:2689 积分:14936 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2/26/2005
  发帖心情 Post By:4/15/2006 9:58:03 AM [只看该作者]

很摇滚!但是听不懂~!

伍佰:听说爱情它没道理,你只要做你自己  回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
king
  3楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC